Architectural park complex "The Grokholskies-Mozhaiskies Estate" in Voronovytsya is a monument of the 18th century. At the same time, it introduces the examples of the hu- man mind's technical achievements in the 20th century. The three-store palace was built in 1780s, in the early classicism style. It consists of a central building and two arched wings. The palace was built by Grancishek Xavera Grokholsky (1730-1792), who was a politician and a public figure, and also a great devotee of arts. In Voronovytsya village he built a palace and founded a Catholic Church to St. Michael the Archangel.
In 1867, Nikolay (Nicholas) Mozhaiskiy bought this estate. His brother, Alexander Mozhaisky (1825-1890), a future inventor of a glider, managed it in 1869-1876. That was at the estate where the model of an aircraft was tested.
During World War II, the palace was the only one on the territory of the former Soviet Union, five in Europe, was the place of dislocation of the "Staff Valley" - military intelligence and information gathering at the main headquarters of the Eastern Front. Also housed here the head stuff of "Valley-1", as well as four Abwehr grups of Abwehr command-101.
In Voronovytsva the Ukrainian Aviation and Cosmonautics Museumafter of Alexander Mozhaisky is founded, to stand in memory of his residence here. The main part of the museum collection includes the documents, photos, hooks, and diverse stuff related to the development ot aviation and cosmonautics, modern pilot's outfit, and also memorial things that Alexander Mozhaisky and S. Hryzodubov owned.